• Recognize the “human factors” that can be primary causes of technical and environmental complications in implant dentistry due to the lack of “checklists.”
• Describe the “Updated 10 Keys Checklist” and its use as a diagnostic, surgical and prosthetic sequential checklist to avoid esthetic implant complications.
• Recognize the importance of “virtual” CBCT implant planning for final implant length, width, and in relation to the anticipated buccal gap width and specific anatomy of the site.
• Understand the importance of phenotype modification as part of the surgical protocol with use of autogenous soft tissue grafting or a new volume stable collagen matrix (VSCM) for a “palate-free approach” to implant placement.
• Describe how Google® literally drives patients to our practices thru 5-star reviews as “we treat people, not patients.” (Dr. Michael Sonick 2023)