1. Grafting for simple & complex extraction sockets
2. Horizontal ridge augmentation, including suturing techniques and membrane stabilization.
3. Use of palate free soft tissue substitutes
4. Principles of autogenous soft tissue harvest
1.Evidence based approach to understanding: Incision designs, anatomical considerations, stabilization principles with hard & soft tissue graft placement.
2. Choice of grafts (xenografts, allograft, combinations) for specific anatomical and surgical objectives, including different tissue biotypes. Tissue behavior and graft behavior with tissue interface.
3. Differences in tissue handling with split and full flaps, and their subsequent mobilization with graft materials.
4. Use of adjunctive tools like bone scrapers, pins, for obtaining optimum results.
5. Soft tissue augmentation with autogenous and xenogenic substitutes.